" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Short Moment ..




Finally i can take 10 min to write my blog .

Nowday , everyone busy with thier homework and all ..
yea , and sport .=D
GO !! SELADANG ~~
hahaha ..
For me , aiks ... alot and alot homework ..
almost everyday , facing the book and tuition teacher ..
my brain is like stuck already ..
with book







Sport :
hmmmm .. ..
every sport start traning already , someday .. i have stay like twice in a week?
is just so afraid , my parents will ask me ..
for what i'm staying back ..
coz" my parents , is stopping me join sport and
concentrate on my study .


Actually ,
the don't understand me that much
i knew they did this is for my own good ...
i love cheer , a lot
and this is my last year ..
to have a small competition with other house ..
i'm not sure after form 5 , i still have a chance to do that ..
is so many problem in fron of me now , and i have to one by one
to solve it ..


What i should do now ?










First term , is coming ..
and i still don't have that confident ...
this war is just to difficult to win it ...

















~ THE END ~




No comments:

Post a Comment