" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunway trip again ...



Hello poeple...=)


Sunway trip again ...
this time different , we called more people to join us this time..
but at the end only brenda law one girl..=(

is ok , those who din come next time only date again bah..





This is my doggie , i force them to play the game and get this soft toys for me..
=)
thank you so much ..
but you know what ? .. at the end the used 60 + to play the game..
because , they never give up to win the big price..haih..
whole gang of small kid...hahaa..
at least they enjoy..


This is the game the played more than 5 times..




Lcm , hahaa.... he used the most in this game...
he is the one to lead everyone not to give up..
but at the end.. he used most money..hahhaaa...


My lovely one , we were laughing lijie ... coz" we sitting fairly wheel..
oppss..
should be cow boy fairly wheel.. hahaa..
( lijie afraid of high ) .. that's what we laughing..
actually wen han and lcm afraid to.. but not at much as lijie..=)
but this time , should be proud of him..because he sat Water Slide two time..
brave enough already..=)



Taken by mr.wen han.. dying me.. =p



Taken by wen han too... luckily got this small camera man.. help me take a lot of picture=)
and my dear .. accompany me to play the whole day..
today trip is actually replace our anniversary ..
thanks for this present..=) love yea..


Me again !!... eating sweet corn add more butter.. at the end..
half cup full of butter super salty..=(





Yeah .... our group picture..=)
force them to took this picture..
good what...remind me of this day..
thanks to them...
although i'm the only girl ,but they still very caring help me take beg..
and
protect by my dear too...
next time go have fun again yea...



Different story now :



I love this picture ... it tell out from the bottom of my heart...

Let's share this picture..=)
awww ~~ , my cinderella and her prince..
no one believe fairly tales...
the thought that , it only for kid imagination ..am i right ?
but not for me..somehow this fairly tales story gave me hope...
once you believe it , dream come true will happen to you..
everyday when you wake up , is like a new life and new journey..
every things you should started with a smile.. things will goes better..




Few folks have seen a Fairly , but I found one just for you..
if you Believe , with all your might ..
she'll make your dream come true..❤






Where there is
JOY , LAUGHTER , COLOUR
fairies will be found..
By me ; brenda law

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment