" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Anywhere for you




Hey ,
wow .... is really really stress this year ,
busy doing homework , going tution , sport and so on..
luckly got my darling .. to acompany me ..
opsss... and someone.. hahaha

actually , i wanna post this few days ago ...
but i'm just so busy..



anyway ,
my shopping day , with cousin and ah yi..
and our lovely grandma gave us Rm 3000 to buy
new costume... for New Year..
thanks grandma..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Lovely sister ,
we curi take picture while , we waiting the kids buy
new costume.. =P





i bought this for her... little cousin ...
she same as me... love pink so much and
hahaha , she love princess too....
but for her and her brother , sister actually has a
very very sad story behind them..made me wanna to cry..
=(

( my sister act cute ) hahah~




hmmm , we wait them to buy new costume
around 4 hour ..
and after 4 hour , yes !!!! is me and my sister turn....
and ofcause my two lovely ah yi
so all of them went back first =D








............................................................................................









没有人会知道
几时开始 几时结束

只要现在拥有的 就得去珍惜
去保护 去爱护

可能 不会永久 但只要趁近拥有
不是每一个人做的到


如果对方快乐 那应该无所谓吧 ...
enjoy with my live now ,
hope everyone live happily ever after...
to be with someone that very important to you and me..=D








The End <3


.......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment