" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Saturday, March 6, 2010

wad if i could make one wish ....

The last day of new year....
my uncle ( usually i call him daddy , since i was 3 or 4 i think ) =P
ok thn , daddy... bought 孔明灯 for us to play ...
bought three somemore .. he said three for RM 10 ..
*~ dream come true o ~ *





my sister =D

our first 孔明灯 ( first experiment )
hopefully sucess =P





dear you see got your name on it..
me myself also surprise




and than we continue put the second and the third one ~
me and my sister made the second one..
luckly din fall =P
it almost fall down
but I not sure got fall on other poeple house a not
=D
my mummy put 6001 on the third 孔明灯 ..
the car number ==
funny la her.. rush here and there to get a pen to wrote..


said bye bye 孔明灯..
hope our wish come true yea...












enjoy the last new year with you , my sweet family .. ❤

............................................................................



Swimming Gala ~


my nai zai , panda .... fectch us go...
aiks...
we lost at there... don't know where is the school...
but finally , we found it.. 感动
one word to describe the school " huge " ,
we can get lost at there..







love my darling so much...=D



panda said , wad a cute spotlight
quite cute de...
my nai zai wor...

XD
edit by panda ... sweet =D







.....................................................................



I know exam is still going on ,
good luck to all form 5 yea...
especially
5 com 2 and 5 com 1



I really hope , can do better this time ..
and i wan graduate ..
please , don't kick me out again =(



anyways...
happy birthday to my bao bei ( amelia )
I know , you had a sweet birthday this year
and a sweet birthday song o ..
love you






sweet dream ,
everyone ~





............................................................................. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment