" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Saturday, October 3, 2009

★月亮代表你的心....


今天 ,是大家观赏月亮带着温暖 的一天
也就是...
一家人吃晚餐的时候....


















今天, 我们回去久家陪公公婆婆吃饭...
他们好期待... hahaha
因为我们不是每一天回去陪他们...
希望他们会高兴...=D






婆婆在努力的准备晚餐给我们...

hahaa... we can see the size


his eyes so big rite?.. so cute
daddy & mammy =D















享受完,
晚餐过后....当然是玩灯笼蜡烛咯..
hahahaa...
但是 ,妹妹他们也没什么玩
可能是长大了吧...只有我一个人想大小孩一样在那里玩==
quite fun also... hahaa...











Law family... i do this by myself... cause my grandpa wanna to see =D
so i made this for him..

* T For my sweet heart Taki


* Q For my lao po Qin



* Y For my lovely darling Yiing ..

hahaa....this one ofcause is me...
* B = Brenda =D


Love everyone that around my world....
hahahaa....
* Heart shape ...











Miss... Y , T , Q , L , B , G , H...
hahahaa....




Hope they had Great dinner like me also....
Hope everyone happy too =D
good night ..=D











No comments:

Post a Comment