" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Please......



Hais...
Just please , leave me & my life alone...
i'm so stress now..
i hate all those things...
i just wanna to be free , not someone keep watching over me ..
i don't hope to treat you bad...
i Don't wanna to get any news , From someone *EVERDAY
so ..please.. just..aiks...
let me be free...















Gino gor....
hmmm , sorry for giving you so much of trouble =D
and ofcause thanks for your protection...
i don't what should i do now...
For ending this as soon as possible ..
Give me Sometime..=D
Thanks for everything....















The post i wrote for who ,
i won't tell ... just to let you noe...
please give myself some own secret....
i don't need any addition in my life * that's all ...
























Good Luck * To Everyone for tmr final ya... =D
hope can get better result ...



End...

No comments:

Post a Comment