" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Friday, October 30, 2009

hahahaa... nevermind =D







Finally...
wait for song long..
result came out ald * Choir
i did not get in
what a sad news...




Felt dissapoited & sad
mayb that teacher don't like me because of the pass
or
i can't sing well =(


Nevermind *
i'll try not be sad =D
& ald try my best





Thanks bao bei *
for pei-ing go audition
sorry for let you down
very sorry.....







Xin Yi dear ..
hahahaa....
Don't have to be sad too..
congratulate ya =D
bren here always support you
don't show me your sad face my dear
show your talent on your stage ..ya..
enjoy your choir ...



















....................................................................................................................









Seem to be sad after went home
but after she came my house*
hehehee....
my sky it came out rainbow *

i won't think that much ald
is over =D





today got dance class... got her pei me eat dinner
hahahaa...she so bad
kept on bully my brother
but than my brother kept on kacau her also * leii
hehehee....
and ofcause got her pei me go dance studio *
pitty her la..
can stay outside the room and watch
coz she din join this month so can't go in =D





Thanks darling...
love you =D
































Everything will be fine =D
good night



No comments:

Post a Comment