" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

❉ Christmas Coming ...

❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉








seem like miss . brenda so long din't write blog already =p
busy outing with family , hahahaa....
example like , sunway . klcc . genting and bla bla bla


muahahaa...
christmas is coming =D
yeah !!!
my little cousin * kian wei .. his birthday is coming ..soon
don't know got party anot







.................................................................................


Leisurmall ~






Alot of christmas decoration everywere ,
hahaa... don't know why .. i felt warm
hope to see snow


my two little cousin came to my house overnight =D
hehee...
"coz no one take care them ,
their daddy mummy need to work .. so we take care them lo









.................................................................................


Sunway ~



My baby cousin bought this =D
* Hamster *
cute?... hahaha...
thoses ear ring , is my aiiyaa mami buy for me one..thanks
i love it
at sunway got alot of cute decoration also ,
somemore got game to play =D
having fun with them ...enjoy my day






....................................................................................................



Genting Trip ~







Busy Eating =D
They trying so hard to get this Seahorse
for me ... I'm so touch ..
but at the end , i can't get you back =(
nevermind , apprecaite it .



❉ Merry Christmas ❉

i love this one =D

Cinderella car . i'm the one who choose it ❤
Just came back from genting .
today went there with grandparents ,
hmmm .... let's see .. yea , we bought them took those picture ..
how ?.. look cute ?

In every single picture , my face look so blur ..


Alot people , after we reach there .....
me & my sis woke up at 7 .. my gosh !! .. is so hard for me to woke up on that time ..
but i have to


After i went back home my face turn red , like apple red...or like
finish drinking one bottle of alcohol...
and i dunno why .. maybe the weather problem ..
thanks for today gong gong popo
ying ying love you always ...






...........................................The End.......................................




No comments:

Post a Comment