" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family dating...



pavilion day...
parents took few days... off
coz ' they wanna bring us out..
we planed to go pavilion , KL tower to have meal at there ..
and ofcause celebrate my little cousin birthday ..
so think week full booking for each member of my family ..









........................................................................





what kind of face is this... ==
hahaha.... love him=D


three of us ... look a same ?..
i don't think so.. but we love each other alot
arrrgghhh ... i wanna to watch movie in this * Gold Class Cinema
but no place already .. and too expensive 55 per one person
is romantic inside , and feel comfortable..



at the end , watch new moon with my sister ... my parents and my brother
don't like to watch .. so they just hang around..
wait for us to watch finish ..

everyone said .. new moon is so boring
but ok what .. i like it..=D
can't wait for next chapter


First time went to pavilion cinema ..=D
Before that , daddy & mommy bought us to have some meal first =D
my gosh... the menu is so hard to understand ..
all philippine word , ofcause have some english translation inside that menu

daddy & mommy

they look sweet ... hahaha...
love both of you..

see daddy face.. hahaha...


brother & mommy
daddy & brother =D
Brenda & Brandon
Three of us..
Amanda

yes !! our food , parents help us to order




enjoy the day =D



anyways...



my little cousin bought this few things for me..
he purposely choose for three girl only .. me , my sis and other cousin sister...
for me all pink ..
their family went to thailand ..
thanks for your gift dear ...





i post some first , coz" i might be busy for the rest of the day ..
to be continue...
have a nice day ... my dear friends...
.........................................................................................









属于你的翅旁
你已经找到了
我也不会想太多

每当想靠近你的世界时候
就有一种感觉
它告诉我说

~你不属于他的世界 ~




darling - yiing

yesterday chat with you made me felt warm ..
i really miss your hug , and ofcause our girls talk ..
我不能给你 她们所给你的东西
但 当你需要我的时候
我一定会在你身边
believe me...
love you always






............................................The End........................................




No comments:

Post a Comment