" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

新的微笑 =D



时间不等人...
09 年终于结束了



新的开始 新的希望 新的微笑 新的努力

is time for me to wake up ...
to look at this world ,
might be difficult for me , but i have to try


to give up ...
i can't take this anymore .. i have make my own choice ..
yes .. is enough me for ,
and tired too ...
my choice is , 放弃你
我不确定是否能够做的到...
i just hope to have a simple life ..












Beloved darling
wrote this for me , at her blog
thanks to her ... the care that she gave me , in every single year
she never give up on me .. never once....
she so easy to touch my heart , and i can feel she hugging me inside ..
=D






To all my lovely friends ..
grown up together ... work hard together .. have fun together
this is the last year , for us to work together ..
work hard on SPM
Let's do this with me , shall we ?.. hahaaa









Sweet Heart , Gorr , Bii..

three of you , might be far from me..
but i can felt your heart beats , is close to me ...
i shall take this forever =D
take care ~









......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment