" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 malaysia * fashion show ~~~









wanna to post the video , but lazy ...
hahahaa... sorry ..
today is 1 malaysia fashion show , might me my last show...
aiks... don't know la .. just don't think that much .




today Yiing , Taki , Qin , Lyn, Shabu , Gino , Siang , Lcm ...
came for me... so touch =D
Qin is the first one reach school accompany me ... others came late
but nevermind .. forgive them ..
they so busy today coz need to help me make up and ,
make my hair .. me ?
i just sit there and relax , let them suffer .. bad rite ?
thanks for coming because of me ..
love them so much




For this last fashion show , might have something wrong ,
but all going perfect also =D..
i look short !!..hheee
i know .....



great job everyone ...


............................................................................







Report card day ,
i choose to not go to school...don't know why ...
maybe scare i cry bah ...
sorry my friend ..
my dad went to see puan aimi ald... she said monday give me answer ...
i'm just so afraid , hope can stay bah ...
wish me luck =D









...............................................................................







actually got alot things to said...
but i'm so lazy ... i try to continue next day =D
hahaha... sorry , bye





sweet dream everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment