" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm tired ...=(


My 4 com 2 ..
hahaaaa... gonna to miss them alot =D
i edit by myself yesterday..
hope they will like it ...
i really hope can stay with them longer, but i'm afraid no chance anymore...
just wanna to see you guys smile ,
now.. i don't know where i should be ..
i'm just so tired and suffer ..












today.. after got this news..
aiks... almost cried for whole day...
thanks... taki , bob , gino , eternal , lyn , qin , wen han..
trying to get my mood back..=D
i'm sorry, for crying infron of you guys ..
i can't control my tear at all ....





darling , you came late ...
but i know you will always accompany me.. all the time..
don't have said sorry ... you din did anything wrong ..
=D
brenda 最不舍得就是你
你的出现让我感觉到 ,不要怕 darling 会保护你
她会陪你找出,出路
她会一直在你身边..
现在恐怕不行了吧...=(










Sweet Heart
hope we can eat together ...
every lunch & break ...hope to be with you...
love your care and protect gonna to miss you =(








Lyn & Qin...
hahaaa... darling & Taki not here..
you guys always accompany me...
yea... i know =D..
hope next week fashion show... is not the last time for
helping me to make up
hope to be with you guys...










Gino gor...
i think you going to change school also rite?
hhehee... but thn you are good..=D
the best gor ever... form your protection
hope... our relationship won't change forever
* Gor & Mei...
wish you luck









Baby Bob..
hahaaa... i know you going to leave soon
hope you don't forget me ya..=D
hahahaaa....
bi here got one lyris for you





you can change your hair and you can change your clothes
you can change your mind, that's just the way it goes
you can say goodbye, you can say hello
but you'll always find your way back home


you can change your style, yeah your can change your jeans

you can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams
you can laugh and cry but everybody knows
you'll always find your way back home


where they know exactly who you are

back home where the real you is the superstar
back home, you know it's never too far away




Don't forget , in KL ...
you got another family here ya...
miss you always =D












Wen han dii
thanks for your Candy & everythings ( Food )
hahaaaa.... it made me felt happy after eating your candy =D
keep it for darling , sweet heart , lyn lyn & ofcoz Lao po ya...
protect my qin...=D



















I won't put any hope on it anymore ..
but than i will try to get back ...

Thanks alot , * family
From your support ... it made me felt better now..
thanks for not scolding me.. parents



Grandma... your support and hug made me felt so warm & touch ..
you always knew how i felt..sorry fot letting you down


Daddy..
u seem to be so cold to me today...
i know that , you dissapoint ...
but please at least talk to me or scold me..
i don't mind..
i just want you to talk to me...=(





















Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment