" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Monday, November 9, 2009

不舍得~❤





Wanna to leave...
but , 不舍得 darling they all ..
" Cause i want to try other enviroment ...
The End of this day...
i think i should know , what i should go now
&
what is my new target =D
finally , i can solve my problem by today ...
wish me luck ~❤
























By my Lovely Lyn





Yea... i know... you guys always by my side
no matter what =D
i get it... dear
thnaks alot... hahaaaa...


















Wow...
hahaa... she came to school today ..
around 2 +
hahahaa... so late ..
because of ?.. she wanna gave me this...
I LOVE IT !!!
thanks sweet heart ...
love you so much =D
hahahaaa.....
today i got bring food for you , i tot you not coming so let ...
them eat finish ald... sorry... muax




















It surprise me...
when she gave me this..
thanks darling ~❤
我不舍得吃叻...
cause it too sweet =D
* mayb my decision will let you dissapoited
but i hope i can get support form you my darling..=D


Give you rainbow colour =D
hahahaaa...
this is your colour in my heart ...
love you darling ...






















gonna to leave tmr?..
hehehee...
Bren here with you luck ya..
all the best when you reach there =D
Take care yourself ya ~❤
miss ya..





















End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment