" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My God... !!! ~






I did not went to school today =D hahahaaa... sorry , for my CBL team * Yummy Tummy *
hope you guys did well ya...




Today i have to woke up at 7.30 ,
because ah yi bring me , sis and bro go see doctor
中医
that place so scary =( alot old man and women at there ,


本来我是不用看的 只是妹妹 弟弟 阿姨 婆婆 看而已....

当我等待妹妹他们的时候 , 中医看到我的手 ,
就问我 * 你要不要我帮你看一下
我是说不要的 , 然后阿姨和婆婆坚持要我看一下 都来到了
不是看一下咯....





after he check finish , he said my hand
that's why my hand so pain , and keep shaking ..
because of the * Volley Ball * injurd ald =( .. hahaaa...



So scare , you can see from the picture ....
the blood
aiyerrr , so so geli
my sister made until cry .. is so pain ..
but i can tahan =D...hahaa... strong one ...












........................................................................................







妈妈 ~爸爸 我爱你❤










Mammy , Daddy .. wrote it on my post ='D
i'm so touch ,
wanna cry ald... felt so sorry for them
giving so much of trouble ..
thanks for you support




我很开心有你们的陪伴
爱你们 ~















要乖乖哦~


No comments:

Post a Comment