" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Friday, September 4, 2009

Darling drew this for me...
we love each our...







Normal school life...
today tight same hair as darling
actually we plan on ytd ald...
hahahaa....so sweet ...
but than the gino gor kept on bully darling..
he said darling like maid...=(
love her... muax !










Today qin and lyn so hyper ..
they called us 斯文败类 hahaha....
My Qin Lao po look so tired today...rest more ya ..don't drink too much soft drink
love you yaa...

















My lovely sweet heart...
so rajin...wrote a blog for me...
hahaha... always get alot of sweet from her...
eu joon don't bully her ya ....




Ur small from the outside
big In the Inside
Ur heart always touched Me
Ur mind is always thinking of something Free
Making me easier to get inside you
Our Road always Continue
till we reached the very end



She wrote this for me... love you...sweet heart















My bi bought me this ...=D Sweet...




No comments:

Post a Comment