" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Sunday, September 6, 2009

❀ Princess Sushi day...




We make for Qin & Lyn

haha... panda eyes..

Taki & Darling so rajin

Ugly Face..

What a sweet day..

Me & Darling so sweet..



Sweet sweet waa..Brenda sushi
Taki sushi
Darling sushi









A sunny day..
Today darling . taki . panda
come my house make sushi ...
hahaa...so excited






hmmmm....
around 2 + sweet heart arrive first...
i called her to come my uncle house..
coz is bigger easy for us to make sushi...
so we wait darling arrive lor..



Omg.. ! that darling said.. before 3 she will reach my uncle house..
Me & Sweet Heart... kept waiting at there...until our hair grow white..
she still not yet arrive...
we kept called her.. ask her to be faster...
but at the end.. we decided to come my house made sushi
coz my uncle house.. to many children




After 4 + finally darling reached my house.. ==
we started to made sushi around 5 +...
haha... it was so fun..
we kept curi makan at there...
until we felt full...
and taking picture too...
my lovely panda help us..happy to see her too..=D







That panda.. kept talking at there.. non stop..
haha... but gave us alot of joy too..=D love her
darling made for cy
taki made for joon
brenda made for.. haha.. don't know


and finally we made for lyn and qin.. hope they will love it..
coz me made a love shape sushi for them ..=D









After finish making sushi...
we go my uncle house ate dinner..
my baby cousin 1 year old.. haha
kiss darling face.. she so lamm...=D









Thanks for everthing darling . taki . panda..
love you guys..
had a sweet day for me..today....
















Before darling come.. me & sweet heart took de picture =D
sweet.. muax !























Me & taki really got nothing to do..
prepare for darling..
hahaha...cute huh...





After darling reached my house...
she bought us a small chicken..
hahaa.. so surprise wor..
love you ya..


















End =D

No comments:

Post a Comment