" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, September 10, 2009

✿ Not alone ..

Today darling , taki & gino din come to school
" lazy "
hahahaaa.....
only three girl in class...
nothing to do so write blog lor..





darling yesterday called me to miss her...
if she absent today...
hahaa...ofcoz i will miss you darling...
i always do =D


Miss my sweet heart too oh..
she did'nt tell me that she will be absent today..=(
nevermind ..=D still miss you ya..



































i curi take de picture.. hahahaa
when they doing ther lisan =D

wing loon group de...
pity my ground laa...
three person only =( coz darling they all din come ..
but thn... at the end chris join our group so we do first lo..
hahaaa...
not bad wad... quite fun..
we sitting in the middle..
no one concentrare on us..all busy with thier macbook....

darling , taki& gino cham lor..
have to do new title ald..
hahaaa... don't worry .. i wil help you out ..=D




That eternal so sweet waa..
i said wan sandwich.. he lunch time go buy for me... go alone wor..=D
hahaa... thanks...



the sun ( siang )
so annoying waa... keep on ask me to faster post up this blog ==
k la.. now you can see ald...




today lucky got.. loon they all pei me..
and my lao po & lyn lyn break come and find me..=D
love you guys...=D



















End ❤


1 comment: