" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hate this night =(







Omg...! hate this movie...
yesterday.. watch this movie with family..
so so so so scary... i felt like going home that time...my god !..
yea... is true after you felt scare 100% u will smile back..
but thn still scary =( somemore we watch at night..==
made me more scare..






i was forcing myself..
don't scream during the movie ..hahahaa... yes i did it...










after came back home..
hahahaa... plan to sleep with my brother...
oopps ( bit malu )
hahahaa....
around 4 + midnight
outside is started to rain ... so so heavy... faster stick to my brother..
( because of the thunder )
Thanks lovely brother .. for giving me warm yesterday ..



















Hope ..
darling
taki
qin
lyn
gino
bob
wen han

sleep well yesterday .. hahahaa..=D
miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment