" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Friday, September 4, 2009

Moody sky..❦


Hais.... what a sad day ...







i tot today can go out with my sweet heart..
but mammy don't let
why always like this?...



my sweet heart alone at leisurmall
i hope really can accompany her...



Mayb my life is diffrent compare to others
everyone can go out freely
but not me..




sorry sweet heart..
brenda love you ya...





hope tmr our plan won't change... ❤
























Luckily got her
She gave me the true smile =D


Be with her..=D
So sweet ..haha..so cute..=DMe & her..My sis & her












Love her alot...
hahaa....
after come back form leisur..fetch her come my house..
so so so so cute..
my sis take out all my bear let her play .. hahaa

always be with you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment