" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Miss Y ❤





Her Love
Her Carring
Her Smile
Her warm







She wil never never leave me alone ...
She is the one, always.. stay by myside no matter what...
She is the one that really understand me....
You are my everything... ❤ Heart you ...
















还好有你陪在我身旁
谢谢你那温暖的拥抱
我们的友谊永远都不会边









❤ My Darling ❤
yiing

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

1 comment:

  1. helo, "she is the 1 that really understands", that should be the correct 1, hope you don't mind my correction =)

    http://dailymechanics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete