" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scary.... =(








Today... my lovely darling...
absent..
hais... without her.. i was so lonely today
don't know what happen to her..
usually she will tel me..
if she not coming..hmmmm


hahaa...
luckly got that funny sweet heart...
got her accompany me..
and we wrote a blog for darling.. in taki blog..
hahaha... made her angry ..=p
so bad la , both of us...


love you sweet heart..



























Choir audition....





phew...
finally choir audition is over..
i was so nervous just now,
my hand i shaking..
&
ofcause my voice too


the most terrible things is...

I FORGOT MY LYRIS !!

cause i was too scare , and my mine is empty..
My GOddd...

Thanks Taki , Bao Bei and Xin Yi dear..
thanks for support me...hahaa...
now need to wait for final answer..
hope.. it will be good new..=D


























在这久了..
才发现 , 这里一半的人... 都是带着假面具做人
大部分的人 ....都是比我想像中的坏



好可怕..
所以... 以后看人不能只看表面



no more pain...
i can do it by my myself...
the pain in my heart... totally will gone...
if you try hard...












just wanna to be more comfortable...
is enough for me...
i just need a warm smile...





















No comments:

Post a Comment