" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

❣ 想念 _ miss ya _

Never ever end
be with you =D







To my darling :


Darling still remember what i had told you before?
hahaa...
我们要做天上最闪亮的星星
and.. i'm the pink star
you're the purple star...
stupid huh?..
but thn is true.. we will be the shining star in the sky..
and our friendship wil never end..

we got one more year to go..
and that's what i always afraid about..
after form 5 we will go diffrent way
look for our new life..
our new target..and so on..

I wil never forget you darling..=D
always in my heart
remember this...


























To Sweet Heart & eu joon :




人是会变的
and i can see the changes on you guys..
hahaa...
i know you love each other alot..
祝福你们
Don't why.. this few days...
my sweet heart became so weak..
always saw the tear drop on her eyes..
doesn't mean that she not good..
hahaa... she fine..
at the end she knew that who she needed the most..
❥ love her ...
appreciate her love with the true heart..
eu joon don't bully her ya.. =D
























To my lao po & lyn lyn :


Lao po what happen to you in this year?
y became so weak..?
Sick ..sick and sick..
please rest more.. i need you..
hahaa... your hug ya..
you told before that you will protect this tinny lao gong..
so.. please take care yourself more ya..
drink alot water.. love you..




Aiyorr , xiao lyn lyn..
hahaa... love you..
notty ald hor..?
lyn .. that day u called me
said i miss me ..
hahaha...
i felt so suprise lor..
sweet .. maux !
























To my gor :



The one who always protect me..
The one that never get mad on me ...no matter what i did
hahaa...
ohh yaa... the one who always bully me in the classs
but still love u ya..=D
pls pls la.. bad gor don't always said.. me & wen han la..
impossible
jie jie and di di only..
remember ya...



























To my bii :





What i should start first ?.. hahaa
hey bi... thanks for your accompany
&
your caring ya.. =D
当需要安慰时,你也会在我身边
ohh.. ya.. and thanks for helping so to solve my problem too
hehe.. love you too ya..
祝福你 with your new target le..
hahaha .. stay happy...


















To my di :



每一次把我喂到饱饱的人
hahaha...
you know what .. you like Santa Claus
everyday got present ( food i mean )
soon i wil grow fat de le..
hahahaa....
i have to control myself ald...
but thn one day.. two or three candy nvm ..
hahahaha....
stay happy ya..... mickey...
love your food & candy =D





















Bren Bren love you guys alot..
hehee...


No comments:

Post a Comment