" And as the season come and go , here's something you might like to know ..... there are fairies everywhere under bushes , in the air , playing game just like you play , singing through their busy day . So listen , touch , and look around , in the air and on the ground and if you watch all nature's things you might just see a fairy's wing. "

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

❤ Princess Darling 'ss


me & darling de couple cow =D


sweet with her..

hahaa... love her



hahaa... me & darling eat only...




our shoes

muax muax


waaa .. .. many food.. me & darling eat only

hahaa.. my finger =D

Me !















Hahahaa....
what a sweet day...
today went out with darling... hahahaa..
two darling go gai gai together..
hmmm...
as usual darling came late..==
haahaa... turtle yiing...


Don't know why yesterday can't sleep will..
& this morning woke up so early...
maybe too happy ald.. can go out with her.. =D


firstly... me & my family went to pavillion wait for darling
thn after darling came , we go eat japanese food.. hahaha...
Me and darling oder alot...at last can't finish....
waste food =(


after that we go SHOPPING !!!
hahaa.... darling said.. we buy alot不等用的东西
but than we buy two couple things.... hahaa.. =D
love it !.. couple cow..



darling pei me buy things for my daddy , mami & my sis..
hahaa...
Omg !.. walk until my leg gonna to broke ald.. so pain
after came back home my leg all red.. like tomato..


























i bought this for daddy ... hahaa... quite expensive..
darling help me choose also...
hahaa... luckly correct size..
hope you will like it ya !.. hahahaa








i bought this for mami.. hahaha
cute?...i love it...
hope mami will like it ..<3








This one is for my sis.. hahahaa
me & darling pay together....
hahahaa... for pmr present...
good luck in your coming examination ya !....
hahahaa... always here for you...
love ya ..










All this.. is bren bren buy one.. =D...









darling got one also... but diffrent size =D





darling gonna help me stick on my macbook.. hahahaha
title _ i love cheerleading _
don't real anot.. hahaha
























darling... thanks for today ya
i'm so happy ...
the sad things is.. use alot money.. =(
hahaa... darling enjoy with you today....
love you so much !..

























End of my story =D

No comments:

Post a Comment